Friday 15 June 2012

Lakenheath Fen RSPB and Weeting NWT

Decided on Thursday to try and get a better picture of the Golden Oriole at Lakenheath Fen
 (No Luck with them?)
But as I was entering main reserve a Jackdaw decided to join me, flew right onto my shoulder down my arm, he was with me for a while, till he nipped my ear.
Great Little Fella



Sitting on my camera
Later on found this little Garden Warbler
(lost his tail feathers)






Then on to Weeting for the Stone Curlews
they were not very close so heavy cropped photos





Then he surprised us by flying over the hide



Just outside the hide was a pair of Spotted Flycatchers feeding young in a nest.








Wednesday evening at Boyton RSPB
Sedge Warbler

Avocet young bird


This Seal spotted me and stopped for a look.









2 comments:

  1. Great photos John, the jackdaw pictures with you is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos John, the jackdaw pictures with you is adorable!

    ReplyDelete