Tuesday 31 December 2013

Flightly Snow Buntings at Pakefield

Popped up to Pakefield to see the SNOW BUNTING'S, I parked car in Car Park overlooking the beach and stepped out of car and there they were all 50 plus of them right in front of me on the beach, so grabbed my camera for some photo's. Had a great time until the dog walkers turn up, the dogs were running all over the beach not giving the Snow Bunting's time to settle for long.
 
 
 
 




 

 






 
 
 
 
Then on to Oulton Marsh for GLOSSY IBIS but it was always distant
 
 

Went for a walk down by River Deben at Melton took my Canon SX50HS Bridge Camera, the light was good so got some half decent pics.
 






 
 

1 comment:

  1. nice shots again John...I might have to pay a visit to Pakefield at some point for this little gems.

    ReplyDelete