Friday 13 November 2015

PIED WHEATEAR and other birds in Suffolk over the past few weeks

Another life tick for me was the arrival of a very smart male PIED WHEATEAR at Landguard




These two ladies and a barking dog must have wondered why so many photographers were taking photos of a bramble bush !!!
---------------------------

This Autumn has seen a enormous influx of GOLDCREST on the Suffolk Coast these ones at Shingle Street







Also at Shingle Street two BLACK REDSTARTS were present for few days






RED-NECKED PHALAROPE at Hollesley distant but third there this year



I heard this lovely  WOODLARK singing and I could not see him then I spotted him hunkered down on a wooden post.



ROCK PIPIT at Gedgrave 




Whilst I was waiting for the SEO's these Mute Swans flew right over my head at Orford




No comments:

Post a Comment